Sunday 1 July 2012

Life Is A Beauitfull Gift :)





I love searching & saving quotes.. nd i got this quote "Life ia A Gift... Never Take it For Granted"  and i realized... hw stupid i was (nt anymore :D :P ) ..always complaining about the things i dont have...ye nahi hn ...wo nahi hn nd bla bla... bt wht abt the things i have ,what abt the things i cn acheive... ahhhh i really need to put a garbage collector :P :D ... ya phir like jab we met i should flush out the stupid negative feelings of mine...people say its not easy. I would say its not difficult too :) afteral darr ke aage jeet hn...

After i got into this Job nd al i was really frustated, Irritating nd become short tempered too... i was a chatter box ( abhi bi i'm dnt wrry i'm back on track :D :D ) but suddenly started living alone... no talks nothing with anyone ...forgt abt my favourite hobby i.e meeting new people... 
and den suddenly i found this beauty blog wiseshe.com .
People are just Awesome there. and this stupid tom boyish typo girl started liking those eye liners,lip gloss etc etc.
I started taking interest in my life :P :P ... afteral ONE LIFE RISE & SHINE.. 
y shd i bother abt d ppl who dsnt even exist or place any damn role in my life... If they dont Care den y d hell i shd care nd waste my sooooo precious feelings nd memory for them..
I'm really happy that i got so many special friends online...Lee,Upsi,Deepi,Rick,Ana,Zee,Nafi ,Kartik   & Abhishek .
Dey make my day ,although i dnt talk to abhishek now as he gt married nd busy with his sweet wife n kartik is also busy with d work but i always share my khatti meethi life talks with them.
I must say if u get Trustworthy Online frnds u r really Lucky....n so m I :)

I love u God... No gila shikva with u... :) :D ..

Urs Natkhat
Aayu... <3

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. awwww salma i'm so sorry.........
      i usually dont write... whnevr i get time and feel like writing i post... nvr thought anybody will read it :)

      Delete
  2. You should start writing more Aayushi :) Love the way you write (honest and in SMS language :P )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gawd,,, :D
      SMS Language... Bloggers dnt allow SMS language but i love it... why i need to express myself in full sentence/words whn i cn xplain myself in shrtcuts ;) :D and one understnd it too...
      Thank u for inspiring me.. and yes m definitely going to write in Deepi's Blog(with her permission obv :D ).. i seriously want to have a small wonder here on bloggers world :D <3 <3

      Delete
    2. We are waiting for you to join Divassence team Aayushi <3 <3 Meanwhile do share your thoughts in your own way here too, we would love to see more such posts, a breath of fresh air in the blogging world :) <3 I have visited your blog a few times before, commented only now :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks allot Ghayu.
      It means so much to me. Soon i will post something Just waiting for some good things to happen.
      I dont want to write a saddy saddy post with lots of Questions ...Confusion...
      With Love <3

      Delete
  3. I just came across your blog Aayu.. I'm angry that you didn't tell me about it but overwhelmed by the fact that you've mentioned my name as a good friend <3 It feels wonderful when you find like minded people online and share your thoughts and feelings with them just like you do with people who you meet people face to face.

    Thank you for being my friend and please write more often. :) :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought that people will visit my place too... :D
      so happy to see u here..
      i only write (Stupid things) when m tooooo SAD or HAPPY...
      And trust me i m telling manas kabse ki i want to write for Deepi's blog but i wsnt confident enough.
      Two days back i was about to tell u to form a army of writers for ur blog. And as i can i see u already going in that way...
      waiting for January and to be part of Divassence ARMY :D :*

      Delete